I personally like spicy salsa so I add 10-15 jalapeno slices or fire roast a whole fresh jalapeno (takes a little of the kick out of it). I suggest you tweak the proportions ’til you find the mix that works for you. This recipe is more of a jumping off point so you can develop your flavors as you desire.
I’m personally allergic to onions so I don’t add them to my food, but I know they add great flavor. Try adding some fresh onion or chives to the salsa for another layer of fabulous flavor.
(Pictures to come)
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 can of green chili peppers, (4.5-ounce Can)
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt (more to taste)
- 5 jalapeno slices (more if desired)
- Ok, this is a super complex insanely difficult to make, so make sure you follow all the directions 100% in the correct order in order to avoid epic disaster.
- Take EVERYTHING toss it all into a blender..... BLEND! Finished!
- I know I apologize for the complexity of the salsa, but it's totally worth it.